For all those planning their honeymoon in India, Udaipur can be one of the perfect locations. Enriched with beautiful culture and lots of other activities, Udaipur promises a truly royal honeymoon for the newlyweds. As the state of Rajasthan itself bears testimony to the reign of different Maharajas, this ” The City of Lakes” is also home to many architectural remnants of the era.
So, is not it a perfect place for you as well as your spouse to explore life the royal family members once resided? Well, if you will still are experiencing certain questions, then why don’t we give some amazing reasons that will tempt you to visit Udaipur for your honeymoon then Udaipur honeymoon package is the best option for you. So, why don’t we begin?
- Go through the magnificence of Rajasthan in the stunning grand “City Palace”.
- Don’t to miss, the Crystal Gallery at Fateh Prakash Palace that residences the extravagant assortment of classic crystal items.
- Explore the classic stuff employed by the Rajputs of the royal city at Bagore Ki Haveli.
- Enjoy the amazing view of the location from the Sunset Terrace, at Fateh Prakash Palace.
- Embark on a romantic hour – long boat ride in Lake Pichola to the wonderful Jag Mandir Palace, to take pleasure from some attractive views of the encompassing area.
- Stay up till late at the City Palace Complex to wait for the Mewar light and sound show at the wonderful Manek Chowk.
- Prepare yourself to be totally mesmerized by the initial assortment of vintage cars housed in the Palace Garage.
- Visit a camel together and enjoy an enchanting ride through the location as well as the deserts.
- And, for a far more royal experience, go for an elephant safari.
- Get surprised by the picturesque view of the lakes, age – old palaces, temples, and many more, while paragliding with your love.
- Simply sit together at the peaceful Ambrai Ghat, and revel in each other’s company as of this beautiful place.
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of the City of Lakes, from the Monsoon Palace located at a hilltop.
- Go to the resplendent Jagdish Temple to consider blessings from the almighty for the new starting you will ever have.
- Head towards Shilpgram, also called The Craft Village, to look for handicrafts and cultural souvenirs, and collect along with you some beautiful memories of the place.